Mine and Slash Mod adds a brand-new mechanism and new equipment types to the game, and can only be obtained by killing monsters, not Crafting. The module is very playable, Default the highest Player and biological level can reach 100, and the highest equipment can reach 100. Player can get higher-level equipment by challenging higher-level monsters!
default monster will obtain its own level and random grade based on the distance from the birth point. The higher the level and grade, the stronger the monster. When the Player kills the monster, there is a chance to drop the random attribute and grade based on the monster level. Equipment, currency, Map, runes, etc. Player can only use higher-level equipment if they reach the corresponding level. After having better equipment, you can also use currency to strengthen the attributes of the equipment and make it more powerful.
In version 1.14.4, Player will be given attribute points and talent points after each upgrade. Attribute points can be used to manually add attributes to their own characters. In high-level equipment, the characters will be required to meet the conditions of one or more attribute points before they can be used. Therefore, attribute points cannot be added blindly. Even if you add them wrong, you can also make regret medicine in the medicine refining station to reset the attribute points.
Talent points can be used to choose genres according to their own development direction in the talent tree, such as warriors (development of physical damage, Health, etc.), thieves (development evasion, energy value, energy recovery, critical strike, etc.), mage type (development mana, mana recovery, element damage, etc.), guard type (development Health, resistance, etc.).
- 1.12.2: Baubles, Patchouli
- 1.14-1.16.5: Curios API
- 1.16.5: Divine Missions, Library of Exile, Dungeons of Exile
How To Install Minecraft Mod
- Press the key combination “Window+R” to Open the Run command window
- Insert “%appdata%” and then press “Enter” to open The “Roaming folder”
- You should see a folder named “.minecraft”. If you see a folder named “mods”, simply open it.
- If you don’t see any “mods” folder in “.minecraft” folder, don’t worry! You can just create a new folder and name it “mods”. Right-click in the folder, choose “New” -> “Folder”, rename the folder to “mods” and you are done!