It adds some practical features to other developers. For module developers, boxes or Item can be added Easy using Module systems and annotations. The module also provides some useful help classes and advanced font renderers to support better line breaks and hexadecimal colors.
- add some practical features to other developers
- the front library of modules such as cooking workshops and Chinese workshops
How To Install Minecraft Mod
- Press the key combination “Window+R” to Open the Run command window
- Insert “%appdata%” and then press “Enter” to open The “Roaming folder”
- You should see a folder named “.minecraft”. If you see a folder named “mods”, simply open it.
- If you don’t see any “mods” folder in “.minecraft” folder, don’t worry! You can just create a new folder and name it “mods”. Right-click in the folder, choose “New” -> “Folder”, rename the folder to “mods” and you are done!