EvilCraft Mod is a module that combines magic direction and technology direction. It adds new machines, creatures, Enchanting, Dungeon, minerals, etc., such as flying creatures that can actively attack, and weather bottles that can store and control the weather. All of these make the game feel evil. Player can use more evil Power to play the game.
added more tools to link with other modules
it is very convenient to change Biome at will.
Added 160 items and squares
new creature: Soul of Vengeance. Killing any creature will cause it to Spawn. It is usually invisible. You need to wear dim eyes to see it. Use revenge piercing prism to kill or use revenge focal seal. After being killed, the revenge essence and the original falling objects of the creature will be dropped.
Five new Enchanting effects are added: crushing, blood sucking, insurance, detoxification and revenge.
New dark Dungeon: slightly larger than ordinary Dungeon, walls and floors are composed of blood stones, usually there are four brush cages
new Dark Temple: Distributed in Haiyang, Gaoshan and other Biome, there is an environmental memory in the middle of the Dark Temple, and 4 Chest will be Spawn
to start using the module quickly, Player first need to Breaking at least one dark gem ore with an iron pick or higher tool to obtain a dark gem. At the same time, make an ordinary Book to obtain a new instruction manual.
- Making a Black Apple with Apple and Dark Gems
- find an animal
- feed it black Apple and watch it die.
- After the animal dies, quickly throw the Book out and put it into the range of death.
- Get the instruction manual and start the game quickly.
Cyclops Core（Minecraft 1.8+）
How To Install Minecraft Mod
- Press the key combination “Window+R” to Open the Run command window
- Insert “%appdata%” and then press “Enter” to open The “Roaming folder”
- You should see a folder named “.minecraft”. If you see a folder named “mods”, simply open it.
- If you don’t see any “mods” folder in “.minecraft” folder, don’t worry! You can just create a new folder and name it “mods”. Right-click in the folder, choose “New” -> “Folder”, rename the folder to “mods” and you are done!