Dark Mode Everywhere Mod allows Player to convert UIs from the original light color to a darker version, which relaxes Player eyes because they often play games late at night. Similar to other dark mode options in modern applications, this Mod can convert everything and darken them, not pitch black, but gray color schemes. This new design can please almost everyone, especially the sleepy, because compared with the orthodox design, it is easy on the eyes. In addition, “Dark Mode Everywhere” places special emphasis on comfort Player, not just turning the game into darkness. Once Player get used to the new dark mode, they can play for Minecraft longer because UIs are no longer a factor that depletes Player. If Player plan to stay on the computer for a long time, dark mode is definitely an essential choice.
- Players can turn the Uis into dark mode.
How To Install Minecraft Mod
- Press the key combination “Window+R” to Open the Run command window
- Insert “%appdata%” and then press “Enter” to open The “Roaming folder”
- You should see a folder named “.minecraft”. If you see a folder named “mods”, simply open it.
- If you don’t see any “mods” folder in “.minecraft” folder, don’t worry! You can just create a new folder and name it “mods”. Right-click in the folder, choose “New” -> “Folder”, rename the folder to “mods” and you are done!